baskets, samplers, and needfuls

Sunday, October 14, 2012

New offerings

angel
New angel for your Christmas tree this year although this sweet gal could be left out year round.  She measures 3 1/4 inches tall not including her rusty wire hanger.  She is poured from local beeswax which I have blackened, then rubbed with my spices.  I have added primitive stained wings and some flax hair.  $12.00 which includes first class shipping.
This wonderful primitive wool pinkeep has been stitched on 32ct. linen, stuffed firmly with sheep’s fleece and backed with brown wool.  It was designed by Wendy of www.pineberrylane.com
It measures 6 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches and I’ve added 2 rusty pins on the edge.  $30.00 includes shipping.  SOLD, THANKS EVER SO MUCH.
wool pinkeep 2012
Bless My Scissors was designed by Lori Brechlin.  I have stitched it on 35ct. WDW beige linen  and backed it with brown wool.  It is stuffed with sheep’s fleece and measures 7 1/4 x 7 1/4.    I have added a couple of rusty pins to this one as well.  Asking $35.00 which includes shipping.

bless my scissors 2012
Thank you to all who have purchased my new pattern which I have listed below.  I have mailed patterns available now for $10.50 which includes shipping. 
Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back soon, I am working on a couple of Thanksgiving primitives, then on to Christmas, that magical time of year that we all love and look forward to decorating for all year long. 
til next time ~
pam